Watch the video: Desktop Virtualisation…Why use VDI for Remote Working?
May 12, 2020
Join Q Associates on our 20 minute video presentation where we’ll share guidance on why using Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) provides a powerful and effective platform for remote working.
The presentation will include:
- VDI – What is Desktop Virtualisation?
- Why deploy a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure?
- How does VDI work?
- VDI Technology comparison: Microsoft, Citrix & VMware
For organisations who are remote working and need to provide a virtual desktop containing a full range of application and data services, VDI can deliver a secure, on-demand desktop environment on any suitable device.
Watch the 20 minute video (recorded during our live online event) where we provide an insight into Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for effective remote working.
To view the videos from our previous live events, please visit the Q Associates YouTube channel.
Our previous events include:
- Top 5 security recommendations for remote working
- Getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology
- Running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud
- Don’t back-up go forward. An Introduction to Rubrik
- No Ransom Required. Ransomware Protection from Rubrik
If you have any questions about desktop virtualisation or would like to discuss how Q Associates can assist you with your specific requirements, contact us at email@example.com