Watch the video: Running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud
May 21, 2020
Run your Oracle workloads in Azure confidently, knowing that they’re supported by Oracle and Microsoft, and choose from an array of cloud capabilities without compromising performance or reliability.
During this 20-minute presentation, we look at the business and technical considerations for migrating Oracle database and application workloads to the Azure cloud.
This presentation will include:
- Benefits of migrating Oracle workloads to Azure
- Oracle database licensing in the Azure cloud
- Oracle workload migration planning
- Live Q&A (this is a recording of our live event, all Q&A has been included)
Enable your organisation to achieve the scalability, flexibility and compliance required for your Oracle workloads with Microsoft Azure and Oracle. Watch the video presentation:
FUTURE WEBINARS FROM Q ASSOCIATES:
No Ransom Required – Ransomware Protection from Rubrik
Thursday 11th June 2020, 9:30am
Data Made Visual – Microsoft Business Intelligence
Wednesday 17th June 2020, 10:30am
Registration is required: To reserve your place, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the videos from our previous live events, please visit the Q Associates YouTube channel.
- Top 5 security recommendations for remote working
- Getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology
- Desktop Virtualisation… Why use VDI for remote working?
If you have any questions about running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud or would like to discuss how Q Associates can assist you with your specific requirements, contact us at email@example.com