Watch the video: Top 5 Security Recommendations for Remote Working
May 7, 2020
IT security and online safety are key priorities for organisations deploying and supporting a remote workforce. Staff and data must be protected from all aspects of cyber risk, wherever they are physically located. During this session we look at the key risks and identify 5 top recommendations to protect staff and data in remote working locations.
The presentation includes:
- 5 key security recommendations for remote working
- IT security risks for remote working environments
- Protecting and securing company data
- Online safety for the remote workforce
Watch the 20-minute video now for our 5 key security recommendations for remote working.
To view the videos from our previous live events, please visit the Q Associates YouTube channel.
Our previous events include:
- Getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology
- Why use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for effective remote working?
- Running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud
- Don’t back-up go forward. An introduction to Rubrik
- No Ransom Required. Ransomware Protection from Rubrik
If you have any questions about security for remote working or would like to discuss how Q Associates can assist you with your specific requirements, contact us at email@example.com
Get In Touch
Contact Q Associates today if you have any questions or would like to discuss your IT requirements in more detail.
Tel: 01635 248181