Watch the video: Getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology
May 12, 2020
Thanks to Microsoft Teams technology, it’s now easier than ever before for people to work remotely. It doesn’t matter if you are 10 minutes or 10,000 miles from your team, staying connected is seamless. During this 20 minute presentation, we’ll share essential knowledge, designed to help you get the most out of Microsoft Teams.
This presentation will cover:
- An Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- The first 10 things to do in Teams
- What’s New in Teams
- Chats, Calls, Meetings and more…
Working remotely doesn’t have to leave you feeling isolated. Microsoft Teams helps you connect with your colleagues and customers with a cloud-based communication solution that combines chat, video meetings, file storage, and more. Stay on top of work, feel in-touch, and maintain human connection – which is a must when working remotely.
Watch the 20 minute video where we share guidance and resources to help you get the most from Microsoft Teams technology.
To view the videos from our previous live events, please visit the Q Associates YouTube channel.
Our previous events include:
- Top 5 Security Recommendations for Remote Working
- Why use Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) for effective remote working?
- Running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud
- Don’t back-up go forward. An introduction to Rubrik
- No Ransom Required. Ransomware Protection from Rubrik
If you have any questions about getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology or would like to discuss how Q Associates can assist you with your specific requirements, contact us at email@example.com
Get In Touch
Contact Q Associates today if you have any questions or would like to discuss your IT requirements in more detail.
Tel: 01635 248181