Token Based Support Services (TBSS)
Support services when you need them.
Pay for what you use.
For clients who do not require a full-time managed services contract, Q Associates has developed a simple token based support service designed to be consumed and charged in flexible time slots, covering services outside the scope of traditional maintenance support contracts.
This enables the client to expedite topping up their own or vendor skills and resources. The full range of skills can be delivered in 30 minute timeslots.
Because we are not scheduling full days with the corresponding draw on resources, it’s a very efficient and effective way to get access to bespoke services, skills and knowledge base as and when you require them.
- Purchase support tokens in advance. No need to raise a PO when you need help.
- Use tokens to buy technical support when you need it. Tokens can be consumed in 30 minute blocks, using only what you need from your TBSS credit balance.
- Customers with Support Tokens can register support requests with our Service Desk via email. A unique tracking reference will be issued to enable tracking of requests and resolution.
TBSS Available Services
Q Associates offers a broad range of specialist support and technical skills across technologies:
Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint Online,
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
VMware Horizon Cloud, Citrix XenApp Essentials, Microsoft Azure Remote Desktop
Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, AWS
Operating Systems & Hypervisors
Linux (various), Solaris, AIX, Windows, VMware vSphere, Hyper-V
IBM, Lenovo, NetApp HCI, Cisco UCS, Cisco Hyperflex, Oracle, Dell
Converged & Hyperconverged Platforms
VMware VSAN, Cisco Hyperflex, FlexPod, NetApp HCI
Storage Hardware & Software
NetApp, IBM, HDS, Lenovo, Dell
Oracle DBEE/SE, Oracle MySQL, Microsoft SQL, MongoDB
Backup & Recovery
Veritas, Veeam, Commvault, Rubrik
Networking (LAN, WAN & Wireless)
Cisco, HPE/Aruba, Nortel, F5
Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Splunk, Aruba Security, Azure Security
Monitoring & Analytics
Splunk, LogicMonitor, Solarwinds, HPE/Aruba, Oracle EM, VMware vROPs/Cloud Suite
Design, Configuration and Support
Services to support all the above technologies.
Summary of Token Based Support Services
Token Based Support Services allows Q Associates to deliver specialist IT services to assist in work schedules when an engineer is not required for a full working day. These requirements often fall outside the scope of traditional maintenance contracts and may include professional services, consultancy, system administration or simply advice.
- Flexible pre-paid remote support across a broad range of technologies.
- Seamless, remote troubleshooting and technical assistance.
- Qualified and experienced consultants available to provide specialist support.
- Assistance will be provided via phone and WebEx sessions, or can be converted into on-site days.
- A single point of contact for all your professional service needs.
- Monthly reports detail work delivered, date/time delivered, tokens used and tokens remaining.