WATCH THE VIDEO: Choosing the Right Microsoft 365 Backup Technology
September 30, 2020
During this presentation we provide an independent view exploring the essential considerations and options when selecting the best technology for protecting data held within the Microsoft 365 environment.
It is widely recognised that data held within the Microsoft 365 environment should be protected through a third-party backup solution, but choosing the right technology for your specific needs is not a straightforward task.
Selecting the wrong technology for your Microsoft 365 backup could leave critical data exposed, or lead to significant unnecessary IT costs.
Watch the video, recorded during our live event, for an independent view from one of Q Associates solution specialists, of the choices and options that must be considered before investing in Microsoft 365 backup technology.
The video includes:
- Why backup Microsoft 365?
- What do I need to protect?
- Essential considerations: How, When, Where?
- Selecting the right 365 backup technology
- Comparing pricing models for 365 Backup
If you have any questions about Microsoft 365 and choosing the right technology for your specific requirements, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the videos from our previous live events, please visit the Q Associates YouTube channel.
Our previous events include:
- Top 5 security recommendations for remote working
- Getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology
- Desktop Virtualisation… Why use VDI for remote working?
- Running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud
- Don’t back-up go forward. An introduction to Rubrik
- Ransomware Protection from Rubrik
- Microsoft Power BI and Data Analytics