Watch the video: An introduction to Microsoft SharePoint Online
July 30, 2020
During this video presentation we explore the value and capabilities of Microsoft’s SharePoint Online collaboration platform. Closely integrated with Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online provides a rich cloud-based collaboration environment where users and teams can share content, knowledge and applications to streamline workflow and enhance operational efficiency.
SharePoint Online empowers teamwork, providing a secure and productive content management environment to enable users to quickly find key information and collaborate effectively across teams, departments and organisations.
Deliver seamless collaboration to harness knowledge, transform communication and accelerate productivity.
This 20-minute video presentation was recorded during our live event and includes:
- What is Microsoft SharePoint Online?
- Creating an intelligent intranet
- SharePoint document management
- SharePoint Apps for your specific needs
- Streamline workflows with Power Automate
- Data governance in SharePoint Online
If you have any questions about Microsoft SharePoint Online, or would like to discuss how Q Associates can assist you with your specific requirements, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the videos from our previous live events, please visit the Q Associates YouTube channel.
Our previous events include:
- Top 5 security recommendations for remote working
- Getting the most from Microsoft Teams technology
- Desktop Virtualisation… Why use VDI for remote working?
- Running Oracle workloads in the Azure Cloud
- Don’t back-up go forward. An introduction to Rubrik
- Ransomware Protection from Rubrik
- Microsoft Power BI and Data Analytics