The effective delivery of applications and IT services is now central to the success of organisations across all industry sectors.
Combined with the evolution of powerful virtualisation technologies, this has driven pervasive transformation of IT infrastructures and services from the client to the datacentre.
As an independent IT optimisation specialist, Q Associates has valuable experience in the design and implementation of a broad range of industry-leading technologies.
We work with clients and service providers to simplify the management of servers and applications, enhancing security and compliance, and gain the IT flexibility to deliver maximum business performance.
Flexibility, Agility & Choice
It doesn’t have to be a choice between competing IT service delivery models. Most IT strategies will include both on-premise and cloud-based technologies, with differing cost models to suit budgets and demand.
Through an in-depth knowledge of the technologies available, Q Associates is able to provide advice across the full IT infrastructure spectrum, allowing customers to decide the optimal mix of delivery models and payment profiles for their business.
Our flexible infrastructure solutions include:
- On-premise Systems Infrastructure
- Hosted, Managed, Private Cloud Architectures
- Hybrid On-Premise & Cloud Implementations
- Managed Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Integrated Public Cloud Services
- Capital Finance and OpEx Funding Models
Converged Infrastructure: Where Data meets the Network
Throughout the datacentre, IT efficiency is being driven by the emergence of dynamic, highly integrated, converged infrastructure solutions combining compute, storage and networking elements for maximum performance and agility.
Technologies such as the NetApp FlexPod, IBM Pure Systems and Oracle Engineered Systems deliver enhanced efficiency through tight integration, intelligent orchestration and workload optimisation.
Converged Infrastructure often represents the most cost-effective solution to IT service delivery, with compelling advantages over traditional architectures that include:
- Highly efficient virtualised architectures
- Workload consolidation and optimisation
- Rapid provisioning of application services
- Dynamic resource provisioning for variable workloads
- Secure multi-tenancy for shared infrastructures
- Highly available, highly efficient storage resources
- Lower cost-per-user without sacrificing flexibility